The position of the elements in an attic bathroom depends mainly on the slope of the ceiling and its minimum height. There are attics that do not need customized furniture because they have high ceilings and others which are more complicated to furnish.
Taking account of ceiling height is fundamental; all elements have to be in the right place and everything must be functional. Our advice is:
- Don't deny yourself a shower, but if you prefer a bath, position it where the ceiling is lowest.
- Find alternative ideas; look beyond traditional bathroom design.
- Choose colours and materials which enhance the area and make it seem larger.
- Study lighting solutions which make the area brighter.
- Position the bathroom fixtures strategically.
Have a look at the “bathrooms” section of our website for ideas and then contact us for specific advice.