The company Italian Design in The World S.r.l. (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the "Company") is aware of the importance of protecting the right to privacy, concerning the processing of personal data, of its users. In compliance with European and Italian legislation on the subject and inspired both by the recommendations of the Group established by art. 29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC, and by the documentation and measures published by the Italian Privacy Guarantor, Italian Design in The World S.r.l. informs that the personal data acquired by browsing the site https://dev.orangepix.it/idwitalia2020/ will be processed in compliance with the law on the protection of personal data. When using the services offered by the site (filling in contact forms, etc.) the user will receive specific information regarding further processing of personal data carried out by Italian Design in The World S.r.l.
Regarding the methods of management and processing of personal data of users who consult this site, according to Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, Italian Design in The World S.r.l. provides the following information:
1) Types of data collected, purposes and legal basis of the processing - Cookie
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to the user's terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites the next time the same user visits.
Types of cookies used by https://www.idwitalia.com/
Technical and analytical cookies with limited identification potential.
Technical cookies are those cookies used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service. Analytical cookies are used to analyse and measure the use of the Website by users. Analytical cookies are assimilated to technical cookies where they are used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data for this purpose is to be found in the hypothesis provided by art. 6 par. 1, letter b) of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, or to allow the user to use the service requested.
Profiling cookies. Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when surfing the web. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data for this purpose is to be found in the hypothesis provided by art. 6 par. 1, letter a) of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, or because the user has expressed his consent to the installation of profiling cookies.
The Website https://www.idwitalia.com/ does not make use of profiling cookies.
||Google Analytics installs this cookie. The cookie is used to calculate data about visitors, sessions, campaigns and track site usage for site analytics reporting. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
||Google Analytics installs this cookie. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and create an analytical report on how the website performs. The data collected includes the number of visitors, the source they came from and the pages viewed anonymously.|
||Google Analytics uses this cookie to understand user interaction with the website.
||Cookie Bar Acceptance
||1 minute Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.|
||14 minute||Doubleclick.net sets this cookie. The purpose of the cookie is to determine whether the users browser supports cookies.
||Facebook sets this cookie to deliver advertisements on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.
||3 months||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant ads to users and to measure and improve ads. The cookie also tracks user behaviour on the web on sites with Facebook pixels or Facebook social plugins.
||1 year||Hotjar sets this cookie. This cookie is set when the customer first accesses a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist a random user ID that is unique to that site on the browser. This cookie ensures that subsequent visits to the same website are attributed to the same user ID.
All modern browsers allow users to decide whether to block the installation of cookies on their terminal and to delete any cookies already installed. This also applies to cookies installed as a result of browsing this website. In this case, browsing the site may be difficult or even impossible. Below are the ways to deactivate the installation of cookies on the most modern browsers:
- Select the Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, select Content settings.
- Select Prevent sites from setting data.
- Select End.
- Please visit this page for more information.
- Click the Tools button and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab and in the Settings section, move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow them and click OK.
- Please, visit this page for more information.
- Visit the Preferences page.
- From the Privacy panel, choose the option to block cookies.
- To delete cookies already stored, press the "Remove all Website Data" button.
- Please, visit this page for more information.
Apple Safari for mobile devices
- Tap the Settings button > Safari > Block cookies.
- Choose the option "Allow always", "Allow only from Web Sites I visit", "Allow only from current Web Site" or "Always block". In IOS 7 or older versions choose "Never", "Third parties and advertisers" or "Always".
Please, visit this page for more information.
- Click the menu button and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under History settings: select use custom settings.
- To enable cookies, tick the Accept cookies from sites item; to disable cookies, remove the tick from the item.
- If you're experiencing problems with cookies, also make sure that the Accept third-party cookies option is not set to Never. -
Choose how long cookies can remain stored:
- Keep them until they expire: cookies will be removed when they reach the expiry date (date set by the site sending the cookies).
- Keep them until when Firefox closes: cookies stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox closes.
- Keep them until display a warning every time a Website attempts to set a cookie and ask you if you want this cookie to be saved.
- Close the page. Any changes you make will be saved automatically.
Please, visit this page for more information.
- Go to the Preferences area.
- Select the "Advanced" area and enter the "Cookies" section.
- To disable the storage of cookies by your browser, select the setting "Never accept cookies".
- Please, visit this page for more informations
Without prejudice to the above, the Owner informs that the User may use "Your Online Choices". Through this service, it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Owner, therefore, recommends using this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
2. Data retention period
3. Methods of processing
The personal data collected will be processed, stored and processed by electronic means and will be stored both on the computer and on paper, organized in databases, and on any other suitable support. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access. The processing of personal data carried out by Italian Design in The World S.r.l. does not involve automated decision-making processes.
4. Communication and/or provision of personal data
The communication and/or provision of
navigation data is a requirement for the provision of the service requested (navigation on the site) and therefore mandatory for this purpose: failure to communicate and/or provide personal data by the interested party will make it impossible for Italian Design in The World S.r.l. to allow navigation on the site https://www.idwitalia.com/. The communication and/or provision of data for further purposes is optional: failure to communicate and/or provide data, in such cases, will have no consequences for the interested party. The installation of technical, analytical and profiling cookies from the https://www.idwitalia.com/ website is optional (it may be prevented by setting the browser), but it may result in the website or some of its services being unusable.
5. Subjects to whom personal data may be communicated
The personal data collected will not be disseminated and may be communicated, as well as to subjects who are granted the right and interest to access your personal data by law or secondary and/or EU regulations, to authorized personnel within the Owner, as well as to companies, associations or professional firms that provide services and activities on behalf of the Owner as Data Processor for the fulfilment of legal obligations, as well as for any organizational and administrative needs necessary to provide the requested services. The names of other subjects who may become aware of your personal data as "Data Processors" are listed in an updated list available at Italian Design in The World S.r.l. (to be requested at the addresses indicated in point 9).
6. Transfer of data abroad or to international organisations
Italian Design in The World S.r.l. does not transfer the personal data of the interested parties collected through the website https://www.idwitalia.com/ and the instruments provided for therein abroad or to international organisations.
7. Link to sites or services of third parties
8. Rights of the interested party
With the aforementioned processing of personal data, the interested party has the right to exercise at any time the rights provided for by EU Regulation no. 679/2016, including, for example, to obtain information on: - the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the Owner, managers and designated representative.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- access, updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- the limitation of the processing of data concerning him/her;
The interested party may also request a copy of their data in a standard format ("Right to data portability").
Finally, the interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her to send advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications
The data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing when this is based on the assumption provided for in Article 6(1)(a) (when "the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes"), or in Article 9(2)(a) of EU Regulation 679/2016, at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal.
If the data subject considers that the processing of data relating to him/her is in breach of the law in force, he/she has the right to complain with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where he/she habitually resides, works or where the alleged breach has occurred. The Italian supervisory authority can be reached at the contact details on its website.
9. Data controller - Contact details
The data controller is Italian Design in The World S.r.l., with registered office in Via Milano, 87 - 13900 Biella (BI) Italy, Tax Code 02569830025 and VAT number 02569830025, in the person of the Company's Managing Director. The Company may also be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com and PEC firstname.lastname@example.org.
To exercise the rights listed above, the interested party may make a request using the e-mail account email@example.com.
Italian Design in The World S.r.l. reserves the right to update this information on the processing of personal data.