1. Personal Data collected by the Application
The Owner collects the following types of Personal Data:
- Content and information provided voluntarily by the User
Contact data and content are those Personal Data that the User voluntarily provides to the Application during its use, such as personal data, contact details, access credentials to the services and/or products provided, personal interests and preferences and other personal content, etc.. Failure by the User to provide Personal Data, for which there is a legal or contractual obligation, or where it is a requirement for the use of the service or the conclusion of the contract, will make it impossible for the Data Controller to provide all or part of its services. The User who communicates to the Owner Personal Data of third parties is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, processing, communication or diffusion.
- Data and content automatically acquired during the use of the Application:
Technical data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Application may acquire, during normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified Users, but by its very nature, could, through processing and association with Data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes IP addresses or domain names used by Users connecting to the Application, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
Usage Data: Personal Data relating to the use of the Application by the User, such as the pages visited, the actions performed, the functionalities and services used, may also be collected.
- Personal Data collected through cookies or similar technologies:
The Personal Data collected may be used for the performance of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and legal obligations as well as for the following purposes:
- Support and contact with the User: to respond to the User's requests and help him/her in case of problems.
- Statistics only with anonymous data: to carry out statistical analysis based on aggregated data or data that do not allow the user to be identified. Personal Data is communicated to Google LLC.
- Monitoring, analysis and tracking User behaviour: to monitor and analyse how the User behaves on the Application. Personal Data is communicated to Google LLC.
3. Methods of processing
The processing of Personal Data is carried out using computerised and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In some cases, subjects involved in the organisation of the Data Controller (such as, for example, personnel management staff, sales staff, system administrators, etc.) or external subjects (such as IT companies, service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, etc.) may also have access to Personal Data. Such subjects may, if necessary, be appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller, as well as access the Personal Data of Users whenever necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep the Personal Data confidential. The updated list of Data Processors can be requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Legal basis for processing
The processing of Personal Data relating to the User is based on the following legal bases:
- the consent is given by the User for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties
- the treatment is necessary for the pursuit of a vital interest of the Owner or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the legal basis of each processing at email@example.com.
The Personal Data are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller at the following email
address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following postal address Via Milano, 87 - 13900 Biella (Italy)
6. Security measures
The Processing is carried out following methods and with instruments suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of Personal Data, as the Data Controller has adopted appropriate technical and organisational measures that guarantee, and enable it to be demonstrated, that the Processing is carried out in compliance with the reference legislation.
7. Period of Data RetentionThe
Personal Data will be kept for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. In particular, Personal Data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship, for the performance of the obligations inherent and consequent to the same, for compliance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations, as well as for its own or third-party defensive purposes. If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data until the withdrawal of consent. Personal Data may be kept for a longer period if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. All Personal Data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow identification of the User within 30 days after the end of the storage period. Upon expiry of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and portability of Personal Data may no longer be exercised.
8. Automated decision-making processes
All Personal Data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling, that may produce legal effects for the person or significantly affect the person.
RightsUsers may exercise certain rights concerning Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time;
- oppose the processing of your Personal Data;
- access your Personal Data;
- check and ask for correction;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain the cancellation of your Personal Data;
- receive your Personal Data or have it transferred to another holder;
- file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Supervisory Authority and/or take legal action.
To exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
10. Data ControllerThe Data
The controller is Italian Design in the World s.r.l. Fiscal Code 02569830025, e-mail address email@example.com.